Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City of Hadar [Commission]

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Great map! The whole aqueduct is higher than the river and the water is going the wrong way was really bugging me until I looked at it again tonight and suddenly realized that the water in the river is flowing from right to left not left to right as I initially misinterpreted it, and the water fall is falling down into the river and agueduct and not the other way around. IT.SUDDENLY.MAKES.SENSE! Damn, I'm slow!
    yep that was the idea haha.. probably could have altered the linework a ittle to make it more defined

Quote Originally Posted by David Fink Barrentine View Post
    This is fantastic, Eri. I love the immense amount of detail given throughout the city. I had an active job drop moment when I zoomed in on the market square with all the tents. This really is beautiful. How long did it take to do this commission? I know you said you'd like a bit more time if you do something this big again.

I honestly have no idea how long it took me in the end as I don't really track time - Netflix and draw. I think ing the total might be around 40-50.. but I dont know, could be more

and thanks everyone else for the kind words!!

I said it on Twitter, you really went overboard with this one and it's a pure jewel !

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

CIty maps are a lot of work. But this is very well done.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Such a nice, detailed work !!! You must have such a skill with perspective !!!

A wonderfully detailed map of an interesting and unusual location.

Wow, that must have taken you quite a while to complete! Also, keeping things all those buildings in perspective must have been no easy task. Great work!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Default Commissions

Would love to know if you do commissions and if so do you have an email address you can give me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12