Thread: 'Ello!

Default 'Ello!

Hello everyone! I'm Bridgit and I'm just starting out actually making maps. I've been doodling them since I was a kid, but I didn't know there was an actual community for it till I was stumbling around on StumbleUpon (what a happy coincidence). I've been lurking for a while, but haven't had the guts to make an account till a couple of months ago. I've followed a couple of tutorials, but I'm still working on developing my skills and would love to have any criticism.

Thank you for having such amazing tools to help me learn

Hi! I know what you mean, even after I joined, I was lurking around the Guild for a good year before I could muster the courage to actually post a map here. It gets easier once you do it for the first time, I promise you - you'll soon find that we don't bite Looking forward to seeing your maps.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Welcome to the guild Bridgit!

My name is Omri. As Kellerica pointed to, this is a really friendly guild. When I started, I barely touched the tutorials and just dived head first into the deep end and started a WIP in one of the feedback threads. So, yeah the first part is feeling around in the dark, but with time you find your own style of maps that comes easier. Anyway, looking forward to seeing your first maps here on the site.

P.S. Tip. Be sure to get the 5 posts thing past quickly. I know it is a bit frustrating, but after 5 it becomes a breeze. Just comment randomly on other peoples' maps.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19