@Redrobes I've been thinking about how to display old challenge winners, and I wanted to run something by you.

I don't know much about the thumbnail scraper, but I assume that 'Latest WIP' is really just a variable, so could it be changed? What I'm thinking is this...

Would it be possible to create a copy of the script, but change it so that instead of searching for ### Latest WIP ###, it looked for (for example) ### Winner ###. I was updating links in the (regular) Mapping Challenge Hall of Fame thread, and with the ones I added from 2014, the link goes directly to the comment with the winning map. Those comments should already have ### Latest WIP ### in them, and it wouldn't take too long to change each tag to ### Winner ###. (The older threads will need a little more work, as well as all of the Lite Challenge winners, but I could go through them. There's no deadline on this.) So, the thumbnail crawler would go through every thread in the Mapping Challenge archive folder and look for the ones with the Winner tag, and it'd build the thumbnail gallery from those. Going forward, (if they remember!) Bogie and Diamond could change the 'Latest WIP' tag to 'Winner' when they award the compass. Even if they forget, if we keep on top of it, it's not too big a job to keep it up to date.

I'm not certain how it all works in the backend, so I don't know if there would be any technical 'gotchas' with this idea (perhaps issues with running two different crawlers), but I thought I'd put it to you anyway.