There's some weirdness with the thumbnails....!

I've been going into a few threads, clicking on the image to open it in a new tab, saving that image, then uploading it again as an attachment to the original post and deleting the original pic. I've done half a dozen or so now, and they're all showing fine, except for this thread...

https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...=4052#post4052

The greyscale pic showing is the correct image, and it appears in the gallery, however if you go into the thumbnails gallery now and scroll down near the bottom, there are about 20ish dungeon maps on parchment added. If you click on them, they all link to the thread above, though they do not appear in the thread anywhere. I don't know where they've come from. They just appeared after I updated the attachment. If you go into the original WIP thread (link is in the first comment of Robbie's award post) it looks like some images are missing, or perhaps removed by the OP. Not sure if these could be our phantom parchment dungeon maps?

Not sure if it's relevant but I think this user changed their user name. The text in the original image says the map maker is 'Artimidor' but when you go to the original thread for the map (linked in the first comment) the user name is 'Artimidor Federkiel'. Might be coincidence, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Not sure how to proceed here or how to get rid of all those maps that don't belong there, apart from removing the attachment from the original post (at least, I'm assuming that'll get rid of them). I won't touch anything else for now.