Thread: The City of Melekhir

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wingshaw,

Rereading your comments and I agree my slums may be a bit too ordered in layout. I also wanted to say that you did provide a lot of usual information in your critique which I will be considering. I didn't want to leave the impression with my initial response that I was dismissing the information that you presented. I was merely explaining how I arrived at the decisions I have made in the construction of the map and explaining what I have discovered in my research to led me to my conclusions.

Edit: After rereading I got much more information from your comments. First time I read it was right after I got up and hadn't had my coffee. I went back and forth between the crowded apartments and one story shacks and decided on the shacks. Your suggestion of the crowded apartments is certainly valid and probably the better solution. Still digesting your comments and looking at my map and considering what changes I may make or valid reason things are as they are now. Good food for thought. Thanks again for the critique. I do want to make a map that is plausible.
    Last edited by Texas Jake; 09-19-2018 at 12:37 PM.