### Latest WIP ###Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BrowridgeColourWebsize.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	7.92 MB 
ID:	110132
I've done some work on the edit, it didn't take as long as I thought.
It's a little bit more pastel, slightly darker, some over-saturated colours have been corrected (inside the crater, and on the wing of the bird)
A few lines and mishaps have been cleaned, there's a slight crop to the top of the image, but mostly this has been about colourfixes.

Oddly the colour edits drastically increased the file size, so that's something I'll have to learn about, but it's easy enough to correct for when exporting.
If I did this map again, I would possibly turn snappers spot into two locations, I would think about putting paths in between locations, the houses on the skull could have been done in boney yellow rather than stoney gray, I would try harder to fit in a waterfall, and I would rename orbit lake to a lagoon (like it is in my notes).

Also, drawing lakes like that with perspective is horrible, and would take a lot of time and effort for me to get a knack for it.

Otherwise I'm really proud of this map! I tried a new perspective, a new label style, craters, and one or two little details to try and bring more life and character to it.
I'll be proud to show this one off on social media, and other places!
Thank you all for the support, I had a blast working on this