Thread: Hey Everyone

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Post Hey Everyone

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been a lurker on the tutorial forum for a while, but never made an account. My name is Miranda, and I'm an artist, writer, and DM who got super interested in cartography. I decided to make my own maps for my campaign, and fell in love with them hard. I've made a few land maps, one world map (I am ridiculously proud of my world map), and I've been sketching some city maps for practice.
    I also love comics an regularly cosplay. I'm pretty much every flavor of nerd.
    Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hey ho, nerd sister! Ah, how familiar your story sounds... I too very casually decided to try my hand at map-making and then just completely lost it and became a map-a-maniac in a matter of weeks. Please do show us some of your maps soon!

A most warm welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Thanks! You guys are already awesome. I have to get some scans of the ones I gave my players. I drew those by hand and colored with copic markers. But for the world map I got a little crazy with photoshop. I think I'll post my world map later today. It's got some issues, like rivers defying nature. But I'm still really proud of how it came out.
    Twitter: @mirandaleiggi
    Instagram: mira_artstuff