Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DEGENESIS - The World Map

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Default DEGENESIS - The World Map

Hey =)

I'm REALLY proud of this one! It is not my usual style, yet I had no problems fitting into the style the game had established. For quite a while I had the incredible chance to freelance for SIXMOREVODKA on 'Degenesis: Rebirth Edition', a P&P RPG from the mind of Marko Djurdjevic and Christian Günther. Incidentally, this is one of my favorite worlds to play in. The map itself is huge, I focused on some regions to show you some details. Under every layer, each detail is still worked out. There were no shortcuts, really.

There are two trailers to get a feeling for the world, they are 100% worth your time, I promise:
    Trailer 1: Here
    Trailer 2: Here

Check out the world of the game and see the map - fully-interactive - for yourselves: https://degenesis.com/world/map/

More about the game on this incredible milestone of a website for the P&P-Sector: https://degenesis.com/
    The COMPLETE game is free-to-play, and the quality is outstanding! If you are a roleplaying enthusiast, check the site! =)

Check out my newly created ArtStation (see signature) and add me, it's hard to find people there...
    Best wishes, Steffen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gemeinsam.jpg 
Views:	1429 
Size:	5.73 MB 
ID:	110066

AD: Marko Djurdjevic | SIXMOREVODKA

Best wishes,
    --Steffen
    Last edited by SteffenBrand; 04-23-2020 at 07:54 AM.
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Wow! That's incredible I don't know the setting, so it looks very bleak and apocalyptic to me...

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Thank you! =) There are some trailers linked above; it is bleak, but with hope if humanity stands together and overcomes their differences.
    Visit me on ArtStation.

I had already seen some illustrations from Djurdjevic and they are awesomely grim and cool. Your map is of the same wood and I think it serves the game very well. Great work as usual
    Last edited by ThomasR; 09-11-2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Clumsy sausages for fingers

Absolutely! =) Thank you so much, ThomasR!
    Visit me on ArtStation.

This is just great, Steffen. Very post-apo and dark, fitting the world perfectly.

I've also seen the work of M. Djurdjevic... and a city map (Souffrance, maybe, if I recall well). Also done by you?

Thank you Ilanthar! =) Well, it probably wasn't Souffrance, more likely Toulon. Either way, it wasn't made by me, this is the first one I made for the company / game. =)
    Visit me on ArtStation.

It's just... breathtaking ! I had a look to the website and trailers : that universe sounds... well... not exactly friendly nor comfy, but you definitely catched it with the map. Superb. Superb...

It is dark-ish, brutal, but there is hope. I love the game, to be honest. Thank you for your kind words, MistyBeee =)
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Agree with everyone. The map looks spectacular.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast