Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anor Londo - Lordan (Dark Souls)

Quote Originally Posted by Darknesskilla View Post
    Wow... your map looks absolutely fantastic. As a huge fan of Dark Souls myself, I love the attention to every little detail (the graveyard, firelink etc).
    Truly gorgeous, congratulations
    Oooh, thanks a lot, Darknesskilla ! It's always a huge pleasure to get feedbacks from the game's lovers ^^

As a Dark Souls fan and a cartographer, let me say this: the only thing that could be more difficult than surviving Anor Londo is drawing it. In 3-pts perspective. You have all the reasons to be proud of this map, Misty!

Quote Originally Posted by Shall Teclex View Post
    As a Dark Souls fan and a cartographer, let me say this: the only thing that could be more difficult than surviving Anor Londo is drawing it. In 3-pts perspective. You have all the reasons to be proud of this map, Misty!
    Thanks a lot, Teclex ! Finding references for this map was indeed a nightmare, and I'm happy to see I catched it ^^

I spent many, many hours in Lordran, and to see that place recreated so beautifully is a joy. Well done.

Too late to be of help now, but I have the full game guide if you ever need help finding details about the world.

Quote Originally Posted by JsinOwl View Post
    I spent many, many hours in Lordran, and to see that place recreated so beautifully is a joy. Well done.
    Too late to be of help now, but I have the full game guide if you ever need help finding details about the world.
    Thanks a lot, Owl ! The client may ask for some additions later as far as I know, so maybe I'll come back to you if I have to work on it again

Please do. It's a beautiful book, overflowing with diagrams and images.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123