Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** October 2018 Challenge: Photography-Cartography ***

Oh, this one looks absolutely brilliant Chickpea! It's a pity that I have only just looked on CG now and seen it - I've been really busy with work for the last couple of weeks.

I'll have to get moving with it!!!

Hope you can join in, Tonquani. Right now, your chances of another gold compass are very high....!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

I wish I had time to enter this one because the concept is fantastic. Hopefully I'll be able to break away from work now and then to check out the progress of the entries.

Hi folks, just posting a reminder about the closing date. The challenge will end around 10pm UK time on Wednesday 31st Oct. So that's about 47 hours approx. from the time of this post. Make sure you get your final images submitted before the deadline!

We've got some great maps already, and I'm looking forward to seeing the final submissions. Thanks to everyone who entered!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

n00b question: Do I just post my final version in my thread or do I have to do something special to submit it?

JsinOwl, post your final (or any) version in your thread as usual, just remember to tag it as WIP, or better, use the WIP button in your posting menu (read more about this process in the first post on this thread). Good luck!

As Shall said, your last post with a WIP tag will be the one that gets voted on. That way even if you post a "Final Version" you can still change it and post another/better "Final Version" as long as the threads haven't been closed yet.

I'm debating an entry to this one.

Obviously it's the next to the last day but over the last week I had some system lag and between compiles and waiting for test results I did a sketch. I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete the coloring however. I hate leaving things unfinished tho so I'm asking myself if I want to commit my night to wrapping it up to a finished product.

Why I don't start earlier I have no idea. I'm tempted to just not bother with it but then I remember all the times I've encouraged others to just do it because the more the merrier.

Maybe I'll just see how my day goes or an evil part of my brain has caused me to post here in case someone wants to push me. Maybe I am my own worst enemy.

*sigh
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Pfft, yeah right, you don't have the stones to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by JsinOwl View Post
    Pfft, yeah right, you don't have the stones to enter.
    ROFL, Great response.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast