Thread: Little maps for Little Encounters 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Such small maps with such great care put into them. You are a master at this J. Edward!
    I have a deviantART and an Instagram! Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I've said my piece elsewhere but I'l redo it here, it is a gorgeous set you have here and your marker skills are as impressive as your digital ones. I can feel you when you talk about leaving the screen behind sometimes, traditional media doesn't kill your eyes Keep them coming !
    Thanks Thomas
    Yes, I am in front of my computer for way too much time per day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Nice set John. I like those small maps from you.
    Thanks Voolf
    They're fun to do cus they don't last for weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    I did for my day 8 inktober. =P

Actually, the reason I started with digital media is because I wanted to start drawing again (I hadn't bothered for years until I bought a drawing tablet) and digital art doesn't come with the fuss of all the paper and markers and paints and things. I've never actually used anything like copic markers though. Maybe it's something I should look in to. The past year or so haven't been great but I'm starting to get into a proper drawing routine again which I'm happy about.

Oh and the other issue is I'd need to buy a new scanner unless I can still get the drivers for this really old canon one I have. Which is an awesome scanner. But it's pretty old.
    I suspected when I saw it over on DA
    That's understandable. I could never just stop working digitally. It has its own appeal and benefits.
    Agreed. Scanner is a key thing. You can get photos witha phone or camera, but you have to be a lot better at taking them, which I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Just so cute. The copic markers are more saturated than your other maps and it works really well with your style. Wish I can sit under a tree by the river to read a book
    Thank you Beee
    Yes, there is less choice with the markers, so you end up with colors that are not quite what you would choose normally.
    That would make a nice series of images - places to read a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochnan View Post
    Such small maps with such great care put into them. You are a master at this J. Edward!
    Thank you Rochnan