Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: October 2018 Challenge: Masters of Ixtehcoatl

I'll be honest with you: I expect to see this map with a shiny Atlas Award or Cartographers' Choice hanging off it in the not-too-distant future. Not only is the art fantastically executed, the imagination and creativity in your design is, in my opinion, absolutely stellar!

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Guild Journeyer

Simply incredible. I think Kellerica's on the nose here.

Ok, I know my eyes aren't what they used to be but for the life of my I can't find the "VIII Slaver Camp".

This is a cool entry and it's totally possible that my eyes are just tired from working on my own. I can find the numbered locations but that roman 8 tasks me.

I'll probably feel stupid once someone points it out.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Ahem, another small update: fixed couple of stray lines and added some highlights. That's the last one, I promise

### Winner ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Masters of Ixtehcoatl 05.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	3.04 MB 
ID:	111145

And many thanks for the comments!

Hahah, there is no district labeled VIII on the map, simply because the slave camps are located all around the city; however, the purpose of the eighth category in the legend is to point out that all foreigners (traders) and human workers (beekeepers etc) are treated as members of the slave caste.
    Last edited by ChickPea; 11-04-2018 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Added Winner tag

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Well, your Sword Coast map inspired me to pick up my pens again; now you're inspiring me to grab the tablet!

And I thought it was beautiful *before* you put the color in. Now it's breathtaking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234