Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Masdegar's House

Great work, Ilanthar. To join in with the French speakers, I'll say 'Chapeau!' (that's one of the approximately ten French words I know).
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Roflmao. Something about "HAT!" just struck me really funny. I giggled for about 30 seconds straight before I started typing. Thanks ChickPea

And so that I'm not totally hijacking the thread, I have been looking at this for a week and I am totally impressed. Did you actually do perspective lines etc. on this or did it just naturally look like you did? The perspective is fantastic.

By MapMappingMapped
    Fos pa panikee un, ya des geaunts ses pirs ke sa. Merci dieu moi mont francest il est bien poli!
    Lol, mon francais est terriblement torturé (mas pas aussi mal que ca j'espére!). Je n'essaye plus!
    Thrilling work Ilanthar! You must be having a lot of fun!
    Haha, thanks ! Both for the laugh and the compliment .

By Fol2dol
    Magnifique!
    si je peux me permettre, "n'en a pas dit" aussi à corriger
    Merci beaucoup ! Arf, Je vérifierai plus sérieusement avant de poster le suivant... en espérant remettre la main sur le fichier.

By ChickPea
    Great work, Ilanthar. To join in with the French speakers, I'll say 'Chapeau!' (that's one of the approximately ten French words I know).
    Thanks, ChickPea! Not a common expression to know .

By Gidde
    Roflmao. Something about "HAT!" just struck me really funny. I giggled for about 30 seconds straight before I started typing. Thanks ChickPea
    And so that I'm not totally hijacking the thread, I have been looking at this for a week and I am totally impressed. Did you actually do perspective lines etc. on this or did it just naturally look like you did? The perspective is fantastic.
    Thanks, Gidde ! The fun thing is that I wasn't completely happy about this view... I'm not that good with perspective, so I'm using a 3D model for buildings and cities, done in Sketchup, then I redraw over it, keeping only shadows (with some little modifications for matching details and things I added).

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

What a great way to handle it! I stink at perspective, so I'll throw that little technique into the back of my head for later

By Gidde
    What a great way to handle it! I stink at perspective, so I'll throw that little technique into the back of my head for later
    Truth be told, I'm just applying the terrific idea & method that Larb uses. So credits goes to her. I believe there is some kind of tutorial or WIP somewhere.

I cannot say it enough, if you're not a patron of Ilanthar on Patreon or Tipeee, you're hurting yourself. You are madly talented !

By ThomasR
    I cannot say it enough, if you're not a patron of Ilanthar on Patreon or Tipeee, you're hurting yourself. You are madly talented !
    And I cannot say "thank you" enough !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12