Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At Masdegar's House

Map At Masdegar's House

The first of my building plans done for my tipeee some 6 months ago. With a view from the bridge, and Masdegar (extract from the description page).
    It's a building in Portokal (Khroman Islands, Domhantyr world) where my narrator is housed.

I will post a temple and an monastery located in the same town in the next months.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Demeure Masdegar.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	721.3 KB 
ID:	111058

Name:	Portokal vue1.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	472.9 KB 
ID:	111059

Name:	Masdegar.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	111060

Hope you'll like it!

Ehrmaghurd!! I love the style. Beautifully architectural looking. What tools did you use?

Ehrmaghurd is right!

These look great Ilanthar They all work really well together (and thanks for posting the character drawing as well btw, I think showing these non-map illustrations is a help and not done nearly enough on here).

I love the full view of the building in the centre image. It matches up perfectly with the map.

Weery.

It's a joy everytime I see you're posting something. Opening your threads is just like opening a Christmas gift : always a surprise, and always a joy. This perspective view is stunning, and I really love your style for the house plan !

"n'en a pas dit"/"comfortable"

By JsinOwl
    Ehrmaghurd!! I love the style. Beautifully architectural looking. What tools did you use?
    Thanks, JsinOwl ! I'm using Krita with a tablet, mainly.

By Weery
    Ehrmaghurd is right!
    These look great Ilanthar They all work really well together (and thanks for posting the character drawing as well btw, I think showing these non-map illustrations is a help and not done nearly enough on here).
    I love the full view of the building in the centre image. It matches up perfectly with the map.
    Thanks, Weery ! Well, I did a model and a start of the whole city of Portokal (hence the match). And I'm doing various illustrations & portraits to go with the traveler's journal of my narrator.

By MistyBeee
    It's a joy everytime I see you're posting something. Opening your threads is just like opening a Christmas gift : always a surprise, and always a joy. This perspective view is stunning, and I really love your style for the house plan !
    "n'en a pas dit"/"comfortable"
    You're too kind Beee ! I changed a little the style on the next plans.
    Et bon sang, je rate constamment les fautes de frappe et d'orthographe... Je me demande si j'en fais autant en anglais !

Guild Artisan Guild Supporter Tenia's Avatar

Very nice plans Ilanthar and great style as others have said!
    Comme on est en mode correcteur d'orthographe :
    - confortable est correct en français
    - néanmoins
    - cette étrange longue-vue

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
    Uuuuh... Voilà ce que c'est que de ne plus écrire qu'en anglais depuis plus de deux ans... S'il y a un fin-fond ou une corde quelque part, laissez-les moi !

By Tenia
    Very nice plans Ilanthar and great style as others have said!
    Comme on est en mode correcteur d'orthographe :
    - néanmoins
    - cette étrange longue-vue
    Thanks a lot, Tenia ! Et pour les corrections aussi.. Je n'arrive pas à remettre la main sur le fichier, malheureusement...

@MistyBeee : héhé, ouaip, des fois je m'embrouille tout seul aussi entre anglais & français (d'ailleurs, je n'avais pas remarqué quoi que ce soit dans ton post précédent...). Dire que j'ai gagné un concours d'orthographe dans mes très jeunes années...

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Uuuuh... Voilà ce que c'est que de ne plus écrire qu'en anglais depuis plus de deux ans... S'il y a un fin-fond ou une corde quelque part, laissez-les moi !
    Fos pa panikee un, ya des geaunts ses pirs ke sa. Merci dieu moi mont francest il est bien poli!
    Lol, mon francais est terriblement torturé (mas pas aussi mal que ca j'espére!). Je n'essaye plus!
    Thrilling work Ilanthar! You must be having a lot of fun!

Magnifique!
    si je peux me permettre, "n'en a pas dit" aussi à corriger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast