Pull up a chair, traveler. I haven't seen you around these parts before and you look a mite chilled. Not used to the mountains yet, I'd think. Arnulf! Get your fine guest a hot cider with whisky. The good stuff, Arnulf, the Julien's Reserve if you please. So my friend, welcome to Brynehall, seat of the great Barony of Northcliffe. I expect you've heard our song, eh? It's sung in taverns all over the north, the brave charge of Sir Arthur Bryne - that's Brynehall's founder, mind you - to rescue his young prince from the Dark Fey Mithrielye some 400 years gone by. I'd sing if for you myself, but then you'd flee the Bawdy Brewer here on account of my voice! But take a look at this here book from one of the fine scholars at Greystone Abbey, just a little ways up the mountain.

(Note - As mentioned in my first post, this song can be sung to the tune of Gilligan's Island.)

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charge of Arthur Bryne v11 (sm).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	8.34 MB 
ID:	111688

This map traces the route taken by Sir Arthur Bryne to rescue his Crown Prince from the Dark Fey Mithrielye (pronounced Myth-ree-el). This is backstory for my ongoing D&D campaign and takes place about 400 years prior to my campaign’s present-day. The story is actually a song sung by bards and in taverns across the North.

The main font is A Gothic Time; the font I used for labels is Enchanted Land. Everything was hand-drawn and colored in Photoshop using a Wacom Intuos tablet. The book is a photograph I took. I decided to add Feybane, too.