Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celestial Temple of Portokal (Temple Céleste de Portokal)

By DanielHasenbos
    Amazing work on this Ilanthar. There's something about this that makes it look like it's an actual, existing building, which means you've done a great job! And it was fun exploring the floors and seeing how everything is connected. Job well done
    Thanks a lot, Daniel !

By Kellerica
    Damn, slow down, man! None of us can keep up with the rep at this speed Another great piece, you're on a roll!
    Not really. Remember that I made this 6 month ago... so I was in a roll, maybe .
    And thanks a lot !

By ThomasR
    Your design is highly organic and believeable and the art is, as always, top shelf stuff ! Bravo Julien
    Merci Thomas ! I'm sure I will do more building plans for Domhantyr. But I have to finish the new general map first .

Great work once again, Ilanthar. I love your delicate linework. It's so well done.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

So, I wander around, pretty satisfied with my map drawing skills, and than I see your completely believable floor plan, your exquisite line art, and subtle coloring... and I'm back to my sketchbook in 6 am, thinking how I want to be like you when I grow up...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12