• Yes, let's pair up!

11 100.00%
  • Nah, I'm better off alone.

0 0%

Thread: Return of an oldie: Commission a Guilder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

When I get back from my 'semi-retirement'/family sh*t next year, this is a challenge I was going to run, probably in February. This is one that's probably good to announce in advance, so you've got plenty of time to think up a brief for your partner (just don't reveal it until the challenge actually begins!).

For those that are interested, start thinking now about what you want to commission from your partner, and feel free to talk amongst yourselves about partnering up.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    When I get back from my 'semi-retirement'/family sh*t next year, this is a challenge I was going to run, probably in February. This is one that's probably good to announce in advance, so you've got plenty of time to think up a brief for your partner (just don't reveal it until the challenge actually begins!).

For those that are interested, start thinking now about what you want to commission from your partner, and feel free to talk amongst yourselves about partnering up.
    I hope all is well with you D.
    Your absence is very much noticed and your presence all the more appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post

YAY! This makes me so glad! I'll be sure to set some time aside.

I have to concur with J, and I'm sure we're not the only ones who miss having you around. I hope your skies will clear out soon!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.