Thread: I brought a No.2 pencil and scratch paper..

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default I brought a No.2 pencil and scratch paper..

I snuck in and started slapping up pics ( on another thread ) before properly introducing myself.

Hello.. Professionally I am a scenic artist and prop builder. I sculpt, paint, doodle, write, landscape, anything where I get to be creative and show off just how gosh darn clever I think I am. I've always been keen on technical drawings, schematics and maps. I love the contrast of sciency notations overlaying a beautifully drawn image.

I hope I can add to the community while learning. There is so much fantastic work here and the enthusiasm of the artists behind it is exciting.

I'm currently working on a fantasy world map as well as maps of a city and residential building for that world. I'm not sure if I should post the images of all three projects together or in the specific threads.

None the less, thank you for having me on board! I have to go educate myself on ocean currents and practice sketching mountain ranges now.
    Those who wrong no one, fear no one.

Welcome to the guild Colin

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild!

On whether to post in separate threads, it really depends. A lot of us have "doodle" or "sketch" threads where we post bunches of stuff we don't plan on working on a ton (if at all). If each is a real WIP in its own right, for what it's worth I say each should get its own thread.