Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lands of Amasia [Commission]

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mimine's Avatar

Map The Lands of Amasia [Commission]

Hey folks! Been a while. I've been working on this map for quite some weeks now for a client who approached me on my DeviantArt. She wanted a map made for the novel she was writing. I had a lot of fun making it. I got myself a brand new Huion monitor drawing tablet which I simply adore. So here it is! My latest work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_2100490716655913.jpeg 
Views:	541 
Size:	842.1 KB 
ID:	111739
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Twitter -> https://twitter.com/benoit_janie

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

I love the depths and disgusting feeling you create in the southwest. Great work overall! =)
    I think both you and your client can be very happy with this map, outstanding! Rep!
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
    I love the depths and disgusting feeling you create in the southwest. Great work overall! =)
    I think both you and your client can be very happy with this map, outstanding! Rep!
    Thank you very much! Actually, in her lore, there is this darkness that corrupts everything coming from the island of Insanity.
    Si tu n'as rien fait pour ton rêve aujourd'hui, est-ce que c'est vraiment ton rêve? - Fred Pellerin

Nice work! I really like your city/location icons. Good to see you posting again!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Nice work! I really like your city/location icons. Good to see you posting again!
    Thanks Kellerica!

I totally agree with Steffen : you definitely did something amazing with the Insanity, and I'm totally fond of your compass too

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I totally agree with Steffen : you definitely did something amazing with the Insanity, and I'm totally fond of your compass too
    Thank you Beee!

I really like this piece. Agree with others on the dark feeling of "Insanity" and dig the Ocean texture. Well done!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Mimine View Post
    Hey folks! Been a while. I've been working on this map for quite some weeks now for a client who approached me on my DeviantArt. She wanted a map made for the novel she was writing. I had a lot of fun making it. I got myself a brand new Huion monitor drawing tablet which I simply adore. So here it is! My latest work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_2100490716655913.jpeg 
Views:	541 
Size:	842.1 KB 
ID:	111739
    I am also interested in hiring someone to do some map design work for my latest novel. What are the typical rates for this type of work? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    I really like this piece. Agree with others on the dark feeling of "Insanity" and dig the Ocean texture. Well done!
    Thanks Jaxilon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast