Thread: Accenia Treaty DMZ

Default Accenia Treaty DMZ

Started running a new RPG and wanted to create an interstellar map for it. It's based on the settings from "Scum and Villainy" and "Synthicide," with a bunch of rewrites and modifications. I included a ton of easter eggs from various classic sci fi stuff.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SV Map4.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	4.48 MB 
ID:	112021

It's my second (and only complete) attempt at having the 3d view of the map with surrounding objects. I think it worked really well in some places, and just okay in others. CC is appreciated!

I made it in GIMP, with some art from Pixabay and game-icons.net, both great sources for free art to use. Folded paper textures were from indieground, and I pulled a couple of other things from various places. I was particularly proud of the matchbook - I pulled an old photo of a worn matchbook, copied the Milliway's art onto it and blended the background a bit.
    Last edited by steelmccoy; 12-14-2018 at 01:45 AM.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

Nice - after an impossible morning, why not finish off with Breakfast at Milliways!

Thanks! I think it's the second-most obscure reference, but my players will probably get it.