View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very much so, we should implement it forthwith!

12 100.00%
  • No! Nonononono no! Kill it with fire!

0 0%

Thread: Annual best runner-up award

Default Annual best runner-up award

At the end of each year why not have an annual runners-up award where all of the 2nd placed challenge maps from the year are voted upon and the winner gets some sort of award on their profile. If someone just misses out in the monthly challenge they then still have a chance of winning at the end of the year. They could be awarded a full compass (silver or gold depending on challenge) or a rosette or something for best runner-up.

I think this could add a lot more interest into the challenges. I see lots of maps that lose out but I think would have won other challenges.
    Last edited by Straf; 12-04-2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Incompetence
    I started a DeviantArt page
    https://strafwibble.deviantart.com/

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

I love this idea, and it has absolutely nothing to do with my 2nd place finish a bit ago

Seriously though, I think this is a great idea, because there are a lot of great maps in the situation you describe. It would be fantastic to see them have another chance at a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    I love this idea, and it has absolutely nothing to do with my 2nd place finish a bit ago
    Just the same !

But I often told to myself in the past months some of the 2nd places would deserve a better light if it makes sense, and it would also be a great idea to come back to the past events on the Guild and remind what happened