Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
Hey ! Glad to see you kick in ! And we are voisins About the culture feel free to go your own way. There are places with insects civilizations and you can go for a Stargate settlement with people coming from anywhere magically if you want. There are many other non-magical ways that can explain huge difference between two neighboring civilizations. Do not hesitate to propose any idea, I'm flexible (as I'm effing late on the project ...), just know my land is in turmoil, the southern part being the part where the rebels are and the Emperor is an Aztec mummy kind of lich It's the land of the dead sun after all !
Hey voisin !
Still not decided about the culture, but I assume the choice will be obvious at some point
So, I'll make sure to protect my nothern boundary : I definitely don't want lichs in my shiny-peaceful-wealthy country

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
Well, I'm the most southern I think and I'm not going full ice. I did sort of look over at what was going on along the same line as I'm on but they weren't all ice either.
You can always have a culture based on an invasion force that carved out a space for themselves. That can easily explain the differences in cultures.

And this reminds me I need to get back on this and wrap mine up.
Hmm thanks for the information ! So not that cold, then.
Bye bye, dear cute icebergs !

Quote Originally Posted by Azélor View Post
Polynesian steampunk. Sounds interesting.
Haha, isn't it ? 'was just a joke, but maybe the idea takes roots ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
Looking forward to seeing what you do with this, Beee!
So I do ! It's still pretty nebulous so far, but we'll see ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
Glad you picked this up Beee, can't wait to see what you'll do.
Thanks ! I'll try to keep it as my December/January personal project, so it should not be too long. I always try to not have unfinished maps in my drawers