Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Map 59 - Arlys

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Maps speak
    They really do ! thanks for pointing that out, it's so true !!!

Nice to see your piece of the world progressing too, Beee ^^ It's looking beautiful so far, I think the extra love to the lineart shows.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

The map is already outstanding as it is ! Some color could be nice but it depends on the mood you're aiming for and (ne nous voilons pas la face ) on the awesome illustrations you plan on adding in the blank parts (Horror Vacui ...).

Blog Entries

Nice - artfully done ! Make sure you give me a ping when your done and then ill try to find time to get all of the new areas into the large maps.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    They really do ! thanks for pointing that out, it's so true !!!
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Nice to see your piece of the world progressing too, Beee ^^ It's looking beautiful so far, I think the extra love to the lineart shows.
    You ashamed us with your excellent work, Kell', of course I had to do something ! But I have no hope (nor will, I think ?) for finishing it quickly

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    The map is already outstanding as it is ! Some color could be nice but it depends on the mood you're aiming for and (ne nous voilons pas la face ) on the awesome illustrations you plan on adding in the blank parts (Horror Vacui ...).
    I always imagined it very basic in color, but... let's see where it want to goes. The map decides, not me

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Nice - artfully done ! Make sure you give me a ping when your done and then ill try to find time to get all of the new areas into the large maps.
    Thanks Redrobes ! For the better and the worse, I don't plan to finish it quickly. I had a few unexpected hours this week due to clients taking time to answer, but it sounds my schedule will be veeeery crazy again soon, so Arlys was just a pleasant short parenthesis and will probably have to sleep again for a moment. But no doubt I'll ping you when time comes

=

More light. Because... doesn't it needed more light ?

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arlys_WIP06_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	557.6 KB 
ID:	120036

If I can find time, I'll continue working on the cities probably. But let's see

Outstanding job Bee. Just this much already shows how nice it's gonna be. That will be real gem addition to the guildworld.
    I am thinking of doing myself one more too, but guildcity is on the list first.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Outstanding job Bee. Just this much already shows how nice it's gonna be. That will be real gem addition to the guildworld.
    I am thinking of doing myself one more too, but guildcity is on the list first.
    Thanks Voolf !
    I understand you : city maps are irresistible

It's been too long, but I'll never give up, and finally, at the end of this crazy year, it's time to spend some hours on Arlys and, why not, maybe finish it ? Who knows

After months of indecision and hesitation, I decided this lil' country needed more colors. I'll probably stay in the yellowish color scheme, 'cause it fits the theme well, but here we are : updated, colored, with better light and shading and a bit of snow.
    Now I definitely need to work on the cities, but am still unsure about what I would like to do here. Tiny perspective cities ? Big buildings, as tried on the previous version ? Regular landmarks, but coat of arms ? 'don't know, 'don't know... Let's hope I won't hesitate for other months

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arlys_WIP07_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	570.5 KB 
ID:	126368

Blog Entries

Superb ! I will try and get this into the large zoomy map shortly. Give me a poke in the ribs if I forget...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast