Thread: Map 59 - Arlys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oh dang, I had almost forgotten about the Guild World! I'll have to try and pick up a country for myself as well at some point, I'd love to be a part of this!

I hadn't picked up on this before now, but I echo my fellows before me, I look forward to seeing what you'll bring into this project. Looks interesting so far!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Oh dang, I had almost forgotten about the Guild World! I'll have to try and pick up a country for myself as well at some point, I'd love to be a part of this!
    I hadn't picked up on this before now, but I echo my fellows before me, I look forward to seeing what you'll bring into this project. Looks interesting so far!
    Damn, I was so sure I read you name in the country list ! (that color thing... -_-) But I would be really happy to see you join too !!

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Damn, I was so sure I read you name in the country list ! (that color thing... -_-) But I would be really happy to see you join too !!
    I was considering joining in last year or so, but it never went anywhere... But if that one country there is still free I'm in, just put in an inquiry about it ^^ Better late than never, yeah?
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.