Thread: Uncolored objects

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Question Uncolored objects

I am drawing up some furniture and objects using some of the objects from Mapping Elements, Starting with Preset Tables and Chairs as a drawing reference. I don't know if this would interest anyone, but I would like to offer them up to anyone that wants them when I get done. What is the best way to share them if there is an interest? After all of the info I have sucked out of this board to learn to make maps, it would be nice to give back to this community. I don't have enough posts to use the message system because I am a major lurker. So.. there is that. Kuddos to whoever thought of that idea. Not only does it stop spamming, it delurks the lurkers.

A sample of what I am working on:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asset Preview.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	111872

Bogie does a bunch of this kind of stuff, you might take a look at how he's done his thread.

Which of course, you already know about but more variety is better. So basically, he just keeps adding to his thread.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Excellent. That would be a great resource for people who do black & white maps. The best place to post them is right here in your own thread. You can also post a notice that you are creating these black & white versions of my objects in my thread, and even include a link back to your thread so people can navigate from one thread to the other.