Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fugitive Malcom Fraser

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected Robulous's Avatar

FYI Malcolm Fraser, disgraced former PM of Straylia, "was found in the foyer of the Admiral Benbow Inn, a seedy Memphis hotel, wearing only a pair of underpants and confused as to where his trousers were. The hotel was an establishment popular with prostitutes and drug dealers"!

No wonder he's a fugitive!

Impressive! Did you use copic multiliners or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lazy One View Post
    Thanks anyways! I'm too small to actually worry for Rep, i guess.
    It's just because I repped you recently.
    You have to spread rep before you can rep someone again so soon.
    You have to have repped 10 other people before you can rep the same person again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robulous View Post
    FYI Malcolm Fraser, disgraced former PM of Straylia, "was found in the foyer of the Admiral Benbow Inn, a seedy Memphis hotel, wearing only a pair of underpants and confused as to where his trousers were. The hotel was an establishment popular with prostitutes and drug dealers"!

No wonder he's a fugitive!
    LOL. I really made the whole map as I went with it. I barely had a layout in mind, let alone specific names. I just chose one of the most common names for scots.
    Interesting to know, though. It almost sounds like one of our Italian politicians. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by MapMappingMapped View Post
    Impressive! Did you use copic multiliners or something else?
    Multiliners indeed. I have to say, i'm not impressed by them, they just feel a bit more solid than the microns. I was disappointed that the replacement tip or cartridge is more expensive than a new whole pen here in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    It's just because I repped you recently.
    You have to spread rep before you can rep someone again so soon.
    You have to have repped 10 other people before you can rep the same person again.

Oh ok! What i meant is that at this stage I'm not counting rep, mostly looking for feedback!

Thank you everyone!
    I'll make sure to post here my next drawings! Although it'll be mostly sculpting in the next months.

Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12