Thread: Map Commission for a World Building Engine

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Info Map Commission for a World Building Engine

Hello Map Makers,

I'm looking to commission a world map for my world I've created. This will be used in my stories and World Building Tools from now on, and may be used in my Games as Time moves forward.

I'm looking for 2 Different Versions of the Map. 1 High Quality with Depth, and Height too it that shows forests, and such of the world. Then i'm looking for another version of the map that will be used as a text style parchment of a hand drawn map.

Payment Type: Paypal via Invoice on Partial Payments.

Quality: Professional
    Size: Quite Large
    Dimensions of Map: 10000, 5000? I think you'll have to look at the SVG.
    Raster/Vector? I'm not 100% sure I would like to discuss this with the Person who I commission.

Copyright:
    I want the right to use the Map for commercial Purposes, but I will also give the Right for it to be used by the Creator for their own Commercial Purposes within reason, by prior discussion of the Commercial Purpose in question.
    I would also like Copyright on the Map, along side the Creator. I'm 100% able to share.

Contact Details:
    Bioblaze Payne#6459 (Discord) Best way to contact me. First contact me through here so we can discuss any questions you may have before having a voice conversation. And I will require a voice conversation prior too the commission, I want to know who I'm hiring. Video would be good also.

Information:
    If you would like to know more on the Project in question please ask the questions here.

fantasy_map_1544596125100.svg

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

The Commission is Taken <3 Thank you for everyone who Contacted me.