Thread: Hello there, General Kenobi

Post Hello there, General Kenobi

Hello everyone !

MistyBeee, a French cartographer, bring me here, in need to share my first project !
    I made a first thread, but it's under moderation for now

I'm French too, 22 years old, living in Normandy, and working on IT.
    I dream to create a book since 16 years old, and it's not the idea of story that I missed. I start with a roleplay forum made with a friend, based on a fantasy world with humans, elfs, dwarfs, orcs, but this project doesn't last long. But I've made few stories, characters, a map with ... ahum, Paint. Excuse me, I was young and dumb
    After that, I try with a sci-fi story, I've drawn few maps during class and note many parameters of the world where it will be set. But sci-fi is very difficult, so I finally return to fantasy.

After some years without trying to make something new, just thinking once in a while, I motivate myself to write my new story. Some IRL events made me want to do it, I found my will, finally !
    Here's my project !
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=42971

I'm not a cartographer, or anything else related to these subjects, I'm here to learn new things and find help and advices for my project !

See you later !
    Last edited by Gunter; 12-12-2018 at 04:52 AM.

Any friend of Beee's is a friend of mine! Nobody is a cartographer until they fall helplessly in love with the craft, and that can happen unexpectedly - at least for me it did. You never know...

So glad Beee convinced you to check us out! A most warm welcome to the Guild!
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks for your welcome !

I enjoy to making maps, just doing few sketch of my world give me a great satisfaction, and I love it ! But I suck at drawning, so my best chance to create something cool, is to use Inkarnate

I link the thread of my project in my first message !