I don't know if it will be cool but, after two weeks without being able to do any mapping, I managed to make some progress A focus on the main castle:
A sloping bridge (1) leads to the drawbridges (2) (the main one and the pedestrian) which will be overhung by machicolations from which the defenders will be able to throw all kinds of things at the attackers: not boiling oil because it is too expensive, but burning sand (very effective), pitch or cows for example.
May the attackers cross the main entrance, they will find themselves in a first inner courtyard (3) flanked by numerous arrowslits.
From the lord's stable (4), only one stock room on the first floor and one of the round towers (5) can be accessed. Most of the doors giving access to the towers are arranged in such a way that they cannot be broken down with a ram. Spiral stairs go up in clockwise direction, so that the attackers cannot use their right hand properly when climbing.
A second courtyard (6), which in peacetime serves as a training courtyard, is protected by a double door and a wall (7).
After passing through a last double gate (, the attackers will have access to a third courtyard (9), from where they will again be targeted by the defenders on the curtain walls (10), in the garrison rooms (11) and possibly in the chapel (12).
The ground floor of the dungeon (13) serves as a storage room and only leads to the jails in the basement by a spiral stair.
Access to the living rooms in the keep is via two retractable wooden stairs (14).
The curtain walls are only reachable by the round towers and the old square tower (15).
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morga-castle-2.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	577.1 KB 
ID:	112225

I am not that happy with the elevations surrounding the castle and the sloping bridge needs certainly to be redone, let me know what you think of all this.
Merry Christmas!