Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
OMG ! What a job !!!!
I understand the term "time consuming" ! That shows patience and obstination ! But it's worth it, in my opinion !!!!
The amount of details is mind blowing, but it gives a good "real" aspect to the map !
I wonder if you can use copy-paste for some walls ? I'm sure it won't show on the general map !
Thanks JO, I'll continue then I'll see for the copy-paste, It's tempting because I don't have a lot of free time, but it's actually relaxing to draw all these lines without thinking

One thing I didn't catch, is the terrain around the whole castle : is there just a cliff on the left of the castle or there is more ?
It's supposed to be the bank of a river, I hope that will be more clear when I draw the river and color the whole thing.
It seems that you love castle... have you ever been to Guedelon ?
Never. I heard of it but I never looked at where it was located and it's funny because it is not far away from Sancerre (btw a beautiful tower, a remnant of the city's fortifications here) where I usually go one or two times a year, so I'll probably have the opportunity to visit it this summer.
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
Feedback ? You want feedback ? Don't back down ! Sweat it out, it's glorious ! Once shaded, it'll be breathtaking !
Thanks Thomas and I think I'll surely need advices for the shading!
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Yey, that looks amazing already ! I can't wait to see the next steps ! No feedbacks for me : it's just great !
thanks Bee, it encourages me
Quote Originally Posted by The Lazy One View Post
I really like where this is going, but i'm not convinced by the lines thickness: they look a bit too variable in thickness, somehow innatural to my eye. Nothing too important, just a first-glance feeling.
Thanks The Lazy (the misnamed ) One. If you mean the tapering of each line it is actually intended, else I will surely redraw the cliff around the old castle (their outline it too big among other things) and I wonder if I should thicken walls outlines? The colouring could unify the lines too, I'll see.