Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Hraminas

Just so lovely. Every single line seems to be exactly where and what it should be.
    Still in love with your tiny worlds, J.

Like the script... Love the way the waves are done... love the way you use color tor giver a completely different tone to the whole map...
    Damn, where will you stop !

Amazing colors! I'm in love with the wave lines and the texture on the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Oh wow, that is a big drawback. Well the text tool in Krita is not great either so i have to use Inkscape or Affinity Photo for more sophisticated text edit :/
    Anyway, still worth to try it out i guess.
    Yeah, it is. The developer was saying that the text tool part would be much more complicated for him to do.
    Not sure why that it, but it is, apparently. So it won't have text any time soon.
    Maybe it's due to a patent license thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Just so lovely. Every single line seems to be exactly where and what it should be.
    Still in love with your tiny worlds, J.
    Thank you Beee
    I tried to be a lot more slow and deliberate with this one.
    Putting lines specifically in place. I am generally looser/faster/sketchier ? with some line work.
    I got a little losset with some of the color, like the grass/forest lines in green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Like the script... Love the way the waves are done... love the way you use color tor giver a completely different tone to the whole map...
    Damn, where will you stop !
    The waves and script were very determined with this map.
    The color was sort of a happy accident here.
    Originally the mountains were going to be the only part with color.
    But that felt wrong almost immediately, so i started adding some lite green and blending it around.
    I wanted to have some clouds drifting through but just couldn't seem to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by brnmuller View Post
    Amazing colors! I'm in love with the wave lines and the texture on the mountains.
    Thank you brn Is that brn for Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Thank you brn Is that brn for Brian?
    Bruno, actually. I'm so used to Instagram and Twitter handles that I completely forgot this would be unpronounceable on a message board, haha.

I love how you did the water texture. That combined with the text along the bottom really makes it feel like a document someone put together by hand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12