Thread: AAS Moon Weaver

Map AAS Moon Weaver

Continuing the series of air vessels (previous are Cpt Verigin's Kitchen & AAS Faithful Whale), this is the AAS Moon Weaver, an air elementals propelled ship.
    Done for my Patreon/Tipeee a few months ago.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAS Moon Weaver.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	10.91 MB 
ID:	112151

Hope you'll like it!

Hot damn, this is sweet! It looks so elegant, the lineart is just bonkers beautiful.

I'm a little torn on the layout of the whole piece; zoomed out it looks fine, but at a 100% it feels like I have scroll across a whole lot of blank space before I can find the next illustration. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think it could benefit from a bit less empty space. Not a huge flaw, and at least at 100% the beauty of the the ship design and the aforementioned lineart really gets to shine.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Beautifully done Ilanthar. I'm not sure how it relates to your patreon and if you are creating them for a specific setting you are building, but the Spelljammer ships always really made me interested in that world so I hope these do the same for your patreon. I really like the way you have your sails arranged differently from a water borne vessel.

By Kellerica
    Hot damn, this is sweet! It looks so elegant, the lineart is just bonkers beautiful.

I'm a little torn on the layout of the whole piece; zoomed out it looks fine, but at a 100% it feels like I have scroll across a whole lot of blank space before I can find the next illustration. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think it could benefit from a bit less empty space. Not a huge flaw, and at least at 100% the beauty of the the ship design and the aforementioned lineart really gets to shine.
    Thanks a lot, Kellerica !
    Well, concerning the layout/blank space thing, it looks fine once printed... but I had kinda the same feeling I must say.

By Falconius
    Beautifully done Ilanthar. I'm not sure how it relates to your patreon and if you are creating them for a specific setting you are building, but the Spelljammer ships always really made me interested in that world so I hope these do the same for your patreon. I really like the way you have your sails arranged differently from a water borne vessel.
    Thanks, Falconius !
    Well, I'm trying to do a city guide for my Argona city. I decided to start with the Air Port, so I needed to do different air ships, zeppelins and flying creatures to get an idea of sizes for hangars, quays, jetties and such...

I love the design. I've been trying to piece together various ship schematics for an upcoming DnD campaign. If it's alright with you, I'd love to use this one!

By Fryke
    I love the design. I've been trying to piece together various ship schematics for an upcoming DnD campaign. If it's alright with you, I'd love to use this one!
    Thanks a lot Fryke ! And if it's for a rpg campaign,, it's for a personal use, so no problem, you can use it.

Your ships look like a luxury ad from the world of Spelljammers which is a praise Chapeau Julien !

By ThomasR
    Your ships look like a luxury ad from the world of Spelljammers which is a praise Chapeau Julien !
    Merci Thomas! And if those can be used for gaming sessions, I'll be happy .

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Incredible ! the details, the perspective... and the imagination !! Amazing !

By - JO -
    Incredible ! the details, the perspective... and the imagination !! Amazing !
    Merci beaucoup ! Sketchup is helping a lot for perspective... but it's also tricky and time consuming as you know .