Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lite mapping challenge dec/jan: lost caverns of the grey host.

Guild Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    What I'm thinking is the near final colouring. Need one more pen of the wall colour to maybe fill it out and yeh..
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Attachment 112581

Will have to get it scanned up before the deadline.. How long have I got?
    Over a month, lol. Its a 2 month challenge.

The Challenge will run until the end of the day on the 14th of February, (Midnight eastern daylight time between the 14th and 15th, more or less, depending on when I can get to the computer to start the voting)

Looks great, absolutely awesome.

Kier is right on both counts! You have over a month, no need to rush, and the map is Awesome!!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Eri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
    Over a month, lol. Its a 2 month challenge.

The Challenge will run until the end of the day on the 14th of February, (Midnight eastern daylight time between the 14th and 15th, more or less, depending on when I can get to the computer to start the voting)

Looks great, absolutely awesome.
    awesome.. because they've run out of the cavern colour and I have to wait for a resupply haha

How the hell did that ship get there?

Guild Adept Facebook Connected

Just a suggestion, but I'd put that map up on a wood table or floor, pose some dice, a pop can, some pretzels, and other similar tabletop RPG staples around the edge, with maybe a couple of pencils next to or on the map, and take a picture for your final WIP. The fact that you hand-drew this is amazing, and I think you should consider showcasing its physicality in the voting version.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Just a suggestion, but I'd put that map up on a wood table or floor, pose some dice, a pop can, some pretzels, and other similar tabletop RPG staples around the edge, with maybe a couple of pencils next to or on the map, and take a picture for your final WIP. The fact that you hand-drew this is amazing, and I think you should consider showcasing its physicality in the voting version.
    awesome idea and will do!

Wow, this is looking fantastic! It's nice to see people pulling out the traditional tools!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Wow, this looks really really awesome! I'm really glad you went ahead and gave it a treatment with the markers, it's working out well, and bold experiments always pay off. This is great!

cheers,
    Meshon

2nd what everyone else has said. Really good map and the colour brings it to life.

Even though we have 3 really good entries at the moment (I don't mind blowing my own trumpet on occasion), I think you'll probably win. When it comes to the voting the (quality) P&P maps generally do better than the digitally produced ones I find, though there are always exceptions of course!

Perhaps my entry could be located in yours I noticed you have a nice little amphitheatre/arena in there!
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
    2nd what everyone else has said. Really good map and the colour brings it to life.

Even though we have 3 really good entries at the moment (I don't mind blowing my own trumpet on occasion), I think you'll probably win. When it comes to the voting the (quality) P&P maps generally do better than the digitally produced ones I find, though there are always exceptions of course!

Perhaps my entry could be located in yours I noticed you have a nice little amphitheatre/arena in there!
    ooo.. mapception

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast