Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Domhantyr World Map

Superb! The words I wanted to say have been said already, so I'll just blurt them out in a weird jumble: masterpiece...cartographers' choice...beautiful...atlas awards contender...that frame!...can't rep...

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

By Wingshaw
    Superb! The words I wanted to say have been said already, so I'll just blurt them out in a weird jumble: masterpiece...cartographers' choice...beautiful...atlas awards contender...that frame!...can't rep...
    Thanks a lot, Wingshaw!

Finally back after spreding rep! Great Job that deserves a showcase .

This is gorgeous. I really like the details such as the zodiac, and the fact that the pictures aren't just military - e.g. the woman reading the book. It really makes this seem like a real world.

My wife says: is there a story to go with this? Because if not, she wants to write one.

Wow! Amazing details with a superb historical/medieval feel!

By Jonathan CR
    This is gorgeous. I really like the details such as the zodiac, and the fact that the pictures aren't just military - e.g. the woman reading the book. It really makes this seem like a real world.
    My wife says: is there a story to go with this? Because if not, she wants to write one.
    Thanks a lot, Jonathan ! I did wanted some balanced illustrations here (2 men, 2 women, 2 warriors & 2 non fighting characters).
    And glad it's inspires your wife. There's different stories that goes with it since it's both for a rpg & my Tipeee. But I'd be glad if your wife write a story of her own.

By OUdaveguy98
    Wow! Amazing details with a superb historical/medieval feel!
    Thanks a lot !

I almost missed it in my break, and it would have been a shame !
    What an amazing work you made here, Ilanthar ! Every single detail worth to be seen, from the coat of arms to the map itself, the incredible ornaments, and even those stunning astronomic details.
    Congrats for it, and have some well deserved rep !

By MistyBeee
    I almost missed it in my break, and it would have been a shame !
    What an amazing work you made here, Ilanthar ! Every single detail worth to be seen, from the coat of arms to the map itself, the incredible ornaments, and even those stunning astronomic details.
    Congrats for it, and have some well deserved rep !
    Merci beaucoup Beee! Glad you like it. I hope you rested well during your break, I'm expecting a lot of great maps from you in 2019 !

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

Absolutely stunning!!!

Maps are functional, utilitarian drawings for getting from A-B. This is not a map. This is art; wonderful, imaginative and highly detailed art.

Well done! I second, third and fourth Jen's comment above.
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast