Thread: Help Me Account Issues Profile Settings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help Help Me Account Issues Profile Settings

Heihei!

Rob asked me to make a post about the issue I was having with my account since I re-registered. Here's a brief description of what I've encountered so far,

- I tried to change some profile settings like the avatar, profile pic, profile privacy and the profile settings itself but I keep getting this result.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	needsverify.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	112409

- I have made some comments on some threads but I haven't seen them yet and at one point, I couldn't post one of my comments no matter what I did and kept receiving this result,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nothumanverified.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	112410

until I clicked on the advanced option (was curious as what it will do). That was the only time it recognized me and I think my comment went through. I am going to go look through the threads that I made a comment on and see if they had showed up.

- I also can't do any changes on my account's general settings and edit connections.

That's what I've encountered so far since yesterday and as of this post.
    I hope this helps!

JhekieJ

**Edit: I just noticed that my comment/replies on threads are showing up at once now after I submit them. Yay!
    **Edit: Seems the profile and account settings are working now, Yay!
    Last edited by JhekieJ; 01-03-2019 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Updating on situation