Thread: Help Me Account Issues Profile Settings

Help Help Me Account Issues Profile Settings

Heihei!

Rob asked me to make a post about the issue I was having with my account since I re-registered. Here's a brief description of what I've encountered so far,

- I tried to change some profile settings like the avatar, profile pic, profile privacy and the profile settings itself but I keep getting this result.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	needsverify.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	112409

- I have made some comments on some threads but I haven't seen them yet and at one point, I couldn't post one of my comments no matter what I did and kept receiving this result,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nothumanverified.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	112410

until I clicked on the advanced option (was curious as what it will do). That was the only time it recognized me and I think my comment went through. I am going to go look through the threads that I made a comment on and see if they had showed up.

- I also can't do any changes on my account's general settings and edit connections.

That's what I've encountered so far since yesterday and as of this post.
    I hope this helps!

JhekieJ

**Edit: I just noticed that my comment/replies on threads are showing up at once now after I submit them. Yay!
    **Edit: Seems the profile and account settings are working now, Yay!
    Last edited by JhekieJ; 01-03-2019 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Updating on situation

Blog Entries

I expect that at the time you made the post you had or were very recently at the point of still being in the 5 post state. There is a short time period between going past 5 posts and having the system upgrade you to a full member with the new privalages. So for other people wondering you need to get to 5 posts and wait about an hour or so and then once you are able to post without the nag screen coming up about moderation then you ought to be able to modify your profile.

Thanks!