Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dec '18 / Feb '19 Lite Challenge: Interdimensional Safebox

Default Dec '18 / Feb '19 Lite Challenge: Interdimensional Safebox

WiP of a dungeon which is a interdimensional safe box, is it keeping something in or out? I'm going to do some tweaks and start the details soon.

Edit: Can some mod edit the title for me? I forgot to put the challenge <3

Last edited by Amanda91; 01-18-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Imagine being the poor person who gets asked to go fetch something from one of those three central spiral rooms. =P
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Wip

### Latest WIP ###

DM version

Player version

Finished (I think)

Fantastic! I love the color, the lighting, the dangerous mood!
    If possible, can you post this at a higher resolution/size? People are going to want to see more of the close up details!!

Welcome to the challenge, we are always thrilled when a new member enters one of the challenges with their very first post!! Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    If possible, can you post this at a higher resolution/size? People are going to want to see more of the close up details!!

Welcome to the challenge, we are always thrilled when a new member enters one of the challenges with their very first post!! Kudos!
    Thank you! The thing is that I used only 72 dpi, is it possible to increase it without blurring?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post

I think I found a way:

Not sure if it will run smooth on the forum, if not you can see it here.

Hey Amanda, firstly, welcome to the Guild, and to the Lite Challenge. Always love to see new faces in the challenges!

We have a 'thumbnail scraper' that shows all the challenges entries (it uses the Latest WIP tag to find them.) You can see the current entries here. I think the scraper isn't finding your images because they're not hosted at the Guild. If you're struggling to figure out how the whole uploading/attachment thing works, there's a little graphic here that might help. There are file size limitations, but I don't think you should have any issues with those (I think it's about 9 or 10Mb for a jpg).

Maybe you could post a new comment with the image uploaded to the Guild, and include the Latest WIP tag (there's a little button, 2nd from the right, on the comment box toolbar.) When it comes to voting time, most people rely on the thumbnail gallery to check out the maps. It'd be a shame if yours wasn't included, cos it's really nice work!

I hope this helps, but if it's making no sense, just holler.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hey Amanda, firstly, welcome to the Guild, and to the Lite Challenge. Always love to see new faces in the challenges!

We have a 'thumbnail scraper' that shows all the challenges entries (it uses the Latest WIP tag to find them.) You can see the current entries here. I think the scraper isn't finding your images because they're not hosted at the Guild. If you're struggling to figure out how the whole uploading/attachment thing works, there's a little graphic here that might help. There are file size limitations, but I don't think you should have any issues with those (I think it's about 9 or 10Mb for a jpg).

Maybe you could post a new comment with the image uploaded to the Guild, and include the Latest WIP tag (there's a little button, 2nd from the right, on the comment box toolbar.) When it comes to voting time, most people rely on the thumbnail gallery to check out the maps. It'd be a shame if yours wasn't included, cos it's really nice work!

I hope this helps, but if it's making no sense, just holler.
    Thanks, when I get home I'll try to do that, btw.

I used some resources of the resources page on the Cartographer's Guild deviantart page, is it against the rules?

Enviado de meu ASUS_Z00AD usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda91 View Post
    I used some resources of the resources page on the Cartographer's Guild deviantart page, is it against the rules?
    Oh no, not at all. It's good etiquette to give credit to the people whose resources you used (a mention or a link in your comment would be fine), but there's no problem in using other mapping elements in your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast