Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dec '18 / Feb '19 Lite Challenge: Twisting Labyrinth of Death

Did you hand draw your elements? They look awesome.

Thank you, I am no artist, so I am using assets from the great Mike Schley (I love his work, look him up).

Included I have my final version and I will include a link to my Patreon (if not allowed please remove) not for advertising (selling maps to map makers seems like a futile endeavor) but to give people the ability to download the PDF module and the separated rings for VTT use.

And if you haven't figured it out, the rings rotate, controlled by levers within the dungeon. Over at the Profantasy forums Monsen worked with me to make the map fully interactive within Campaign Cartographer, so if you have CC, head over there to get the original FCW file.

This was blast I hope to join in future contests, Thank you all for your support and showing Campaign Cartographer some love (maybe I just ran into elitist jerks in the past).

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Diabolical Lock.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	3.85 MB 
ID:	113249

Quote Originally Posted by TheWellDressedViking View Post
    Thank you, I am no artist, so I am using assets from the great Mike Schley (I love his work, look him up).

Included I have my final version and I will include a link to my Patreon (if not allowed please remove) not for advertising (selling maps to map makers seems like a futile endeavor) but to give people the ability to download the PDF module and the separated rings for VTT use.

And if you haven't figured it out, the rings rotate, controlled by levers within the dungeon. Over at the Profantasy forums Monsen worked with me to make the map fully interactive within Campaign Cartographer, so if you have CC, head over there to get the original FCW file.

This was blast I hope to join in future contests, Thank you all for your support and showing Campaign Cartographer some love (maybe I just ran into elitist jerks in the past).

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Diabolical Lock.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	3.85 MB 
ID:	113249
    Thanks, I'll be looking into it.

Btw: The assets can be used on photoshop? Where can I download/buy them?
    Last edited by Amanda91; 02-08-2019 at 05:44 PM.

It is the Dungeons of Schley add-on for Campaign Cartographer. You are allowed to use the assets in whatever program you want and can even use them commercially.
    However; I don't know a great deal about creating brushes and such in Photoshop so i can't help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWellDressedViking View Post
    It is the Dungeons of Schley add-on for Campaign Cartographer. You are allowed to use the assets in whatever program you want and can even use them commercially.
    However; I don't know a great deal about creating brushes and such in Photoshop so i can't help you there.
    Thank you!

I updated the name of my map to be less cheesy. The map reminds me of those old combination locks, so I have renamed it to the "Diabolical Lock"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123