Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: *** February 2019 Challenge: Commission a Guilder ***

@Renflowergrapx - I've always known the chances of me actually winning one of these challenges is slim and none. That's not the reason why I enter. Every single time I've entered one of these challenges, I am challenged... to do something new, to think of a different way to do something, to learn the program I use to map a little bit more, so I can accomplish something I normally wouldn't... such as this challenge, where I have to figure out how to do an observatory.

I will probably never win one of these challenges. Especially since I rely on a program to do the drawing for me. I may never win any awards here. That won't ever stop me from participating in these challenges, because each time I participate, I learn something new, or I try something new, which helps me to become a better mapper.
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Yay, sometimes I'm so bad to explain myself.lol.

I don't see myself as a winner in this context -and contests lol-. For me actually, just to finish a challenge is a goal I achieve. Because it's like I don't always get enough time for myself!

Said so, I love the competition and I feel it will push me further, I hope at least ahahah.

I am learning to manage my time which is a hard task !!

The skills level in this place is so high and still so stimulating <3

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Chashio is right, we're from Maine, We would make you a Lobster you couldn't refuse!
    Actually, I don't like lobster. I'd make a pie, though! And probably draw a map on top

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    Actually, I don't like lobster. I'd make a pie, though! And probably draw a map on top
    I will happily eat your share of lobster. Although I'm from Baltimore, where we're crabby, not lobstery.

Blog Entries

Mhh Im just read this post, If anyone want to join with me on this challenge is widely invited. Its an interesting challenge!

Boy, there are so many high quality images being created this challenge. I don't always have time to get in on these but I'm happy I was able to this time. I hope everyone is able to finish theirs as it will be an historic event to have so many items to choose from. That said, I'm still worried about finishing myself.

Anyway, just a shout out of encouragement to everyone, I don't have time to post on all of them but I am being impressed and inspired by all the things you guys are doing this month.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FranCobasGC View Post
    Mhh Im just read this post, If anyone want to join with me on this challenge is widely invited. Its an interesting challenge!
    Hey Guild, FranCobasGC needs a partner! Anybody that wants in on the challenge and can't find a partner, give Fran a shout! Or a PM, whichever is easier.

Hi, I just notice that on the thumbnail page, I didn't get the direct link to my thread and I don't know what I did wrong. Could an admin look at it ? My best theory is about the ' in the thread title but I do not own the right to change it.
    Thank you !
    ps : @Tainotim has the same issue, maybe because of the "ê" in Chêne ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Onirian View Post
    Hi, I just notice that on the thumbnail page, I didn't get the direct link to my thread and I don't know what I did wrong. Could an admin look at it ? My best theory is about the ' in the thread title but I do not own the right to change it.
    Thank you !
    ps : @Tainotim has the same issue, maybe because of the "ê" in Chêne ?.
    You both work fine for me. Either someone already fixed it or maybe you may need to clear browser cache? Try another browser to see if it is the same. Or if you have a second computer try on that.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture-guild.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	519.4 KB 
ID:	113747
    The problem is still here for me.
    Here is a screen capture. You can see the thread title (February2019: xxxx) is missing for Tainotim and me.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast