Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: *** February 2019 Challenge: Commission a Guilder ***

Didn't we have a problem similar to this in the past? Seems like I remember an issue with the accent over the "e" in Azelor's name causing a problem in the thumbnail scraper in a previous challenge.

On a side note, I am on chrome (on my phone) and have the same issues with the thread titles. Not particularly bothersome for me, but thought I would mention it.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Oh, I see what you mean now. I don't see the titles either.

Edit: hmm, not sure what to do

Edit 2: I have changed both of those thread titles to no longer use the special characters and that fixed the issue. I left notes on why I changed them for the powers that be to take a look at them. So, @Robbie or @Redrobes maybe you have an idea? According to what I was seeing it may have to do with <meta charset="utf-8"> verses <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> but it's not my area so I'll leave that to you guys.
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 02-23-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Thanks @Jaxilon, it works !

Blog Entries

I have a feeling that whoever wins this challenge will do so by a small margin. I doubt I'm the only one who is feeling this but, I really think I might be voting for just about every one who has entered. :s The voting is still set to as many as you like, right? Perhaps it would be better to limit the votes on this one? But, oh... the dilemma that would cause.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    I have a feeling that whoever wins this challenge will do so by a small margin. I doubt I'm the only one who is feeling this but, I really think I might be voting for just about every one who has entered. :s The voting is still set to as many as you like, right? Perhaps it would be better to limit the votes on this one? But, oh... the dilemma that would cause.
    I feel your pain, this contest has attracted many more than the norm is seems. I say just keep it to an unlimited amount of votes, and let the best map win.

Where's Immolate? It's getting late!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    That's true, but I think it is made a bit easier by the fact that, as many participants as there are, there's not going to be nearly that many finished entries by the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    Where's Immolate? It's getting late!
    Immolate is probably gonna drop a gem on everyone the day before the voting starts. I imagine eViLe-eAgLe is planning the same...

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Ohi ohi.. I am so inspired from what I see in the entries. I feel like in doubt to be able to finish if my hand doesn't recover a little but I am making a new session shortly because this challenge is fuc**ng awesome!

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

The problem with all these entries is that I don't have enough time to keep up with the progress on the vast majority of them!

Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
    The problem with all these entries is that I don't have enough time to keep up with the progress on the vast majority of them!
    I know and it's been a joy to watch them develop when I have been able to. I don't think I've ever been more involved with a challenge myself so here's to hoping some of it sticks and I can keep it up.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
    Isn't that the truth! There are so many amazing entries for this challenge it makes my head spin. The thumbnail page for voting is going to look spectacular.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast