Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: *** February 2019 Challenge: Commission a Guilder ***

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
    I am not sure I understood the rules of the challenge : Do you have to find a partner FIRST and then commission each other ? If so I'm afraid I spoiled my commission
    Sorry Tenia, but yes, you have to find your partner first then commission him for this challenge. It's an old challenge which was proposed in nov/dec 2015. If you want to see what was done you can find the old challenge entry in the mapping challenge archive folder, page 50 I think. I think you'll find a partner pretty soon if you ask for.

Ok after a bit of thinking and since it takes a whole month and a half I think I could try this too and may be try a new style... so who wants I am available too ...

Right, let's get this show on the road. I have partnered up with the immensely talented aeshnidae!

This is the brief that I have given her.

Brief: A zombie apocalypse (or something similar) has happened – there seem to be rather a lot of these around at the moment … A small group has managed to barricade themselves onto the roofs of a group of high-rise buildings and establish some sort of colony/settlement there – including growing food, raising livestock, etc. They have built walkways between the various buildings, so that they never have to go down to the ground where the zombies lurk.

Perspective: This is probably the most important – I would like an extreme three point perspective specifically showing great height above the ground. Something along the lines of this…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zombie Rooftops.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	796.6 KB 
ID:	113125

Size: Quality: Whatever works for you

Colours: No specifics apart from it being drab and dark below – some sort of black mist on the ground may be an idea if you want – and probably makes it easier in that you won’t need to draw loads of detail on the ground. The roofs themselves should be quite colourful in contrast.

Copyright: All rights remain with the artist – I simply want to be able to pore over and admire it!

Paid: Nope, although if it’s good enough you may be able to earn a priceless golden compass!

Not sure who is partnered up with who at this point. Tenia did you partner with Naima?

In any case I'm also interested and I think I have an idea for a commission.

Which are the teams ?

Guild Artisan Guild Supporter Tenia's Avatar

I am as lost as you are falconius So let's do this challenge together... I will submit my commission tomorrow morning (utlc+1)

Ok if I am not wrong Teams are:

ladiestorm/Domino
    Diamond/Voolf
    Ilanthar/Warlin
    Onirian/RenflowerGrapx
    Tonquani/aeshnidae
    Falconius/Tenia
    J.Edward/Thomas
    Tainotim/Beee

Correct?
    Last edited by Naima; 02-05-2019 at 04:34 PM.

You can add Tainotim and Beee

It's gonna be an epic month, guys !

The list looks correct Naima. Which means you are still in need of a partner right?

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    The list looks correct Naima. Which means you are still in need of a partner right?
    I partnered with Bogie .

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast