Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: *** February 2019 Challenge: Commission a Guilder ***

Btw commissions should follow the field of expertize of the partner or be totally different too?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Thanks for the team-up list, Naima! I'll edit the first post to add it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
    Btw commissions should follow the field of expertize of the partner or be totally different too?
    I think it's totally up to you guys. Voolf gave me one that I can really swing at, and I gave him one unlike most stuff he's done before (but he's super awesome and should be able to handle it with no problem. )

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    It's gonna be an epic month, guys !
    Absolutely EPIC! I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm super pleased to be partnering with Tonquani because he's awesomely talented. As I've mentioned a bunch of times, I love his Drunkard's Side challenge entry from a few months back. I've asked Tonquani to map floor plans for the Staggered Goat Tavern in Cheapside. I provided a map of Cheapside but requested a version in his style as an inset. I provided a little description of the Staggered Goat and its proprietor but otherwise Tonquani's got free rein.

I'm very excited to tackle the crazy cool three point perspective for my entry.

WHAT?! How did I get such a late drop on this? I've been waiting for another one of these for what seems like forever. It sounds like it kind of works with my schedule since I'm traveling starting March 11th for a month.

Anyway I guess I need a partner now. Man, I feel like the last kid picked now...LOL

Also, like Bogie said, we did it last time and I'm still using what he created in my rpg.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hey Diamond, are we supposed to post what we are commissioning our partner to do? Or do we post our commissions on our WIP thread? I posted Domino's commission to me in my thread.
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
    Hey Diamond, are we supposed to post what we are commissioning our partner to do? Or do we post our commissions on our WIP thread? I posted Domino's commission to me in my thread.
    Whatever you want. I think it makes more sense to post it directly in your thread, but you can post it both places.

I'm thrilled to announce i'll team up with Meshon for this wonderful challenge once again!
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Blog Entries

Anyone wanting to enter who still needs a partner?

I often think about entering the challenge but never seem to be in the right mindset to actually think up something to map. If someone is making that decision for me then I guess I would no longer have that excuse.

Available if needed.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Ramah View Post
    Anyone wanting to enter who still needs a partner?

I often think about entering the challenge but never seem to be in the right mindset to actually think up something to map. If someone is making that decision for me then I guess I would no longer have that excuse.

Available if needed.
    PM excitedly sent!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

ATTENTION -don't forget about the Atlas Award nominations too.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast