Thread: stylised map of first layer of Hades, Oinos (Homebrew dnd campaign 5e)

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Map stylised map of first layer of Hades, Oinos (Homebrew dnd campaign 5e)

Howdy! My name is luke seymour, AKA Tharzidun the mad spiral god online.
    I'm making a sellable homebrew campaign set in the lowest plane of the cosmic wheel of dungeons and dragons, Hades.
    I'm looking for a none-realistic, more landmark focused over-view of the plane of hades as well as a few random combat map & dungeon map illustrations (when relevant. Random encounter maps might just be cross-hatched black and white maps.)

The plane of hades I want to be represented in a grim, grey miserably "gray waste" as a floating place drifting between negative dark clouds but with it's features showing more prominently. It is not a scale-accurate place and I rather features have more impact on the viewer with cool art.
    Here are some images to hopefully describe the look of the landmass i'm going for.

I commission alot of art but never cartographers' so this will be new to me! Deadline would be aiming for the 11th of march.
    I intend to be giving all proceeds to the artists i'm working with
    BUT BEFORE YOU TURN AWAY IN DISSAPOINTED DISGUST!
    I can and am willing to discuss a combination of up front payment and proceeds going to you and open to discuss just up front payments for the right artist.

I hate forums with an absolute passion so please feel free to contact me by my email or discord.
    Discord: Zidane Alpha#9374
    Email: luke_pookums@hotmail.co.uk

Please hit me up! I look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by Luke James Hyde Seymour; 02-06-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Project has been accepted. Please help me mods change it's tags of [paid]

Essentially I want to let it be known that a user called Tiana
    I have no possible idea how to reference her properly so if a moderator wants to update this with the appropriate tags, God would I be grateful xD