Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Tuura City

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Some further planning...

This is about as hard as I thought it would be. There is a reason I haven't really done cities... The layout for this place most likely isn't as logical as it could be, but hey, maybe the simple folk of Syr aren't the brightest city planners either...

### Latest WIP ###
    Attachment 113673

I also don't know why the sketch has such a pink tone going for it. It just happened.
    I like the layout and looking forward for more progress on this .

Looks good to me, not that I'm an expert in medieval civil planning (or lack thereof) either. It will be interesting to watch how the map develops.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Agh.

I'm sure everyone can guess from the lack of activity here, I've ended up having one of the busiest months in a long time. I've been doing freelance work on top of doing an internship for 'regular' office hours so to speak (Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm), so things have been pretty damn hectic... Even though things have started to quiet down during this last week, I'm absolutely exhausted.

I don't mean to bug you guys with my personal life, the relevant point here being that I haven't had the time to work on this almost at all, and even now that I'm starting to have some again, I have serious difficulty finding the energy.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TuuraHaaste_02.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	768.1 KB 
ID:	114117

Here's where I'm at now, and I'm sure you can see how much there still is to do. I know I still have a few days to finish this, and I will try to, but I honestly doubt I'm going to hit that deadline.

I really hate that all this stuff came down right now, considering how much I had been looking forward and how insanely excited I was for this. I'm sorry, everyone
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Looking good! And well, I'm sure your kind client will give you a delay (I do want to see this nice city finished at some point ).

I hope you'll get to finish it at some point. I like the direction you took it and the balanced composition and layout of the city so far

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234