Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: The Fortified Kingdom of...

This is looking great Kacey!

Cheers,
    Karl

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    I'd forgotten how much I love just sitting down and drawing hundreds of tiny mountains on my computer so it was really nice to get these ones done today. Everything is still in a very rough state but I feel like I've made some headway today and it might actually be starting to look like a map now.

I still plan on transferring this over, but at least now I have a digital copy to fall back on in case I run out of time or screw up my paper.
    I had (almost) forgotten how good you were at drawing mountains! That's excellent! So exciting to see the map take shape! I am really looking forward to seeing the rest and I am very (very) happy to have asked you for this challenge! The result will be absolutely magnificent! (and so be it for the final deadline... I think all that matters is that you find the time and motivation to finish this card one day... not too far away, I hope )

Looking gorgeous, keep up the good work, sleep is overrated.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    This is looking great Kacey!

Cheers,
    Karl
    Thanks Tainotim, I appreciate the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I had (almost) forgotten how good you were at drawing mountains! That's excellent! So exciting to see the map take shape! I am really looking forward to seeing the rest and I am very (very) happy to have asked you for this challenge! The result will be absolutely magnificent! (and so be it for the final deadline... I think all that matters is that you find the time and motivation to finish this card one day... not too far away, I hope )
    Thanks JO I’m glad you like it. I’m trying really hard to find little pockets of time to get it done, this last bit of mountain line work had me up all night, but I’m glad I did it because it reminded me of what I love about making maps which sadly I had forgeten about for way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Looking gorgeous, keep up the good work, sleep is overrated.
    Thanks Jaxilon!

Nice clean linework. Gotta love that dragon too. A fine beginning.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Nice clean linework. Gotta love that dragon too. A fine beginning.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks Arsheesh!

Ha, it does not in the slightest look 'rough' I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you complete this!

Guild Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    Ha, it does not in the slightest look 'rough' I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you complete this!
    Thanks Chashio, unfortunately this won’t be finished in time for the challenge.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456