Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Beauty and the Beast village

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw off the ground... This is so beautiful! The boarder is so gorgeous, there are so many details that I love my favorite that I spotted was Philippe (the horse) running away from the castle!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
    Excuse me while I pick up my jaw off the ground... This is so beautiful! The boarder is so gorgeous, there are so many details that I love my favorite that I spotted was Philippe (the horse) running away from the castle!
    And the gold eggs? So many things to look (admire) at!

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Guild Expert Guild Supporter aeshnidae's Avatar

This so perfectly captures the feel of the story! I love everything about it. <3

I’m so happy that we could get together for this collaboration Beee, because the result is simply above and beyond what I could have even hoped for. You have never stopped to amaze with every single update and I’m extremely happy with the result.

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this.

I’m certain that many here agree on this, but for me, this is perfection.

Cheers,
    Karl

Oh my, this is just so beautiful! the muted soft colors and light rendering really work well for this piece; the detailed line-work really shines through. This is going right into my inspiration folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    Your borders are making me cry. Like in such a good way. This is a beautiful piece of work all round.
    I'm so glad you love them that much, Meshon !

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    So gorgeous. All the little people and creatures just add so much to an already wonderful piece.
    I always remember you love my tiny people, and always think about you when I draw some of them ^^

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Magnifique !
    Merci Jo ! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    Xmas timeee!

So excited every time I watch your maps I can stare at them for hours and I will always notice something new I didn't catch early. Greaaaaaattttttttttttt
    \o/
    Haha, feel free to spend as many time as you wish on it. At least it's some rest for your arm

Hehe, thanks Domino ! Philippe is Ren's idea

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    And the gold eggs? So many things to look (admire) at!
    ^_^
    Gold eggs ? Or maybe... the beehives I tend to draw everywhere when I can...

Quote Originally Posted by aeshnidae View Post
    This so perfectly captures the feel of the story! I love everything about it. <3
    It's a pleasure you love it ! Tried to respect both the film and original tale ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    I’m so happy that we could get together for this collaboration Beee, because the result is simply above and beyond what I could have even hoped for. You have never stopped to amaze with every single update and I’m extremely happy with the result.

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this.

I’m certain that many here agree on this, but for me, this is perfection.

Cheers,
    Karl
    I'm so ridiculously proud you love it ! It was a sincere pleasure to talk with you during the whole process, but I feel I was the winner everywhere here : great client, great map, and great, great compensation !

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Oh my, this is just so beautiful! the muted soft colors and light rendering really work well for this piece; the detailed line-work really shines through. This is going right into my inspiration folder.
    It was a good experience to explore a different color palette and I'm pretty happy with the result, especially when I see it's appreciated around. Thanks a lot ! ^^

Badass Beee !!!
    (seriously, it's a masterpiece)

I still really love this!

This is a gorgeous map, Beee! It's even filled with little people, and the horse I love it! Beautifully designed and detailed!

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw off the ground...
    My jaw is just lying next to yours.
    The map is stunning and it has such a dreamy fairy tale look. This is really a masterpiece!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910