Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Greenbreaks Den

This is fantastic work!

Annnnd, it's done !

So, as I said before, this map doesn't turn as I had in mind at the begining, but I'm pretty happy with it. I know there is a lot (a LOT) of ways to improve it, but I learn a lot while doing it and that's why I'm happy.
    The rooms are empty because of time. Drawing stuff like table, chairs, chests, beds... is really time consuming (I drew a table and a chair but I prefered to not show it on the final map because they were too much alone ^_^), so I decided to not do it instead of doing half of it.

And doing it makes me feel so impressed by all other participant, because you all guys are so badass at map making ^^.

@Ren, I took my promise with the leave ! I hope you are not too much disapointed with this map, probably very far from what you had in mind ^^.
    @Kell, I know I owe you some potatoes mountain. Initially, I planned to draw it on a table but... it will be on the next map ^^.

And a BIG BIG THANKS to all the people which said my encouraging words and congratulations, you all are the best ! Thank you so much !

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	114249

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I think it looks great. I especially like the flooring in the underground levels - the dirt etc is very convincing.

Guild Artisan Guild Supporter Tenia's Avatar

Another great iso dungeon, very immersive

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
    Another great iso dungeon, very immersive
    You found the right word!

I love the feel it is so wild. And as this should be a rebellion hide, this is the right feel!

I'm sorry if the time was short in the end, but you shown your skills Oni, and was amazingly done!

I'm glad we could push each other further!
    And yayyyy leaveeess

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using Tapatalk
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

It looks awesome! I very much love the cliffs and background trees.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345