Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: February 2019 Challenge : KC Outpost Nr 09020317

This is so awesome! I love the blue lighting and the whole feeling of the map!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

What a grand adventure. I love that there is so much detail. A map that looks great from a distance and close up… Well done!

Guild Expert

Wow JO It really turned out great! I love all the glowing lights and the water looks so cool. I just wish I had of asked for more water falls, that’s got to be my favourite part... You really did an amazing job!

That's a beautifully laid out and rendered map, JO!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    Love the atmosphere!
    Thanks ! I'm glad I could give one to this drawing !

Quote Originally Posted by Domino44 View Post
    This is so awesome! I love the blue lighting and the whole feeling of the map!
    Thanks Domino ! I'm glad you like the blue light... it's not an easy color for lights, I find..

Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    What a grand adventure. I love that there is so much detail. A map that looks great from a distance and close up… Well done!
    Thanks Meshon ! I'm glad I had some advices to do some changes in order that the map would look better from a distance... the first trials were not really successful !

Quote Originally Posted by Chashio View Post
    That's a beautifully laid out and rendered map, JO!
    Thanks a lot Chashio ! I'm glad you like it !

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
    Wow JO It really turned out great! I love all the glowing lights and the water looks so cool. I just wish I had of asked for more water falls, that’s got to be my favourite part... You really did an amazing job!
    Thanks Kacey ! I'm really glad the result pleases you ! After all, it's your map

I agree with the water fall : It was a lucky move, and it looks good... But the time I found out, it would have been too complicated to add more waterfall... But it's an idea to keep in mind for futur maps !

Anyway, when the challenge is over, I'll send the map to you in a good resolution !

Thanks a lot for your help and comments all along, it was a pleasure to draw that map for and with you... And, again, I'm really happy you like it : it means I didn't screw that one completely

I hope we can do this again in the future,

Take care !

Guild Expert

You did such an amazing job on this and you couldn’t have interpreted my description any better, it turned out so much better than I even thought it would, and it was amazing to see it all come together. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to hold up my end of the bargain, but it was worth it to see this in the end.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678