Are you open to commission work? I think your style of encounter maps work perfectly with the gritty adventure book I'm making for D&D 5e. Would you be able to email me at dndadventuresofficial@gmail.com so we can discuss further?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
Was working on a pirate cave hideout but then had an idea and this one jumped the queue.

Witch's Holler is a map for a mini-campaign I was writing a long time ago to be test area for a game system I was making. Back then, it was set in the victorian era and the maps were isometric. Now I'm re-writing it for standard D&Dish medieval fantasy and with overhead maps. Unfortunately, some parts of the old campaign are pretty victorian-era specific and will just be cut from this version. I suppose if my campaign world was high-fantasy, a mood-setting ghost story set on the train ride to the town could work a number of ways. Not so much in a somewhat low-fantasy setting though.

Pretty much the only thing brought over from the original map is the witch's house itself. Although that still had to be re-created because I couldn't find the .pz3 file. I was bad about not saving models that I didn't think I'd need again back then.

Even though the full-size map is only 15000x15000 pixels, there are so many layers due to all the plants down in the swamp area that it started to bog down photoshop.

Back to the pirate cave...

Attachment 113741