The start of the city of Arnagh, im drawing this one using the tablet rather than my last city based project which used the path tool, textures and some script-fu. I think it'll have a sort of isometric view to it, something i'm not too good at drawing but i'm going to give it a shot. The path of the river also isn't fixed at this time, I don't like it's current flow, I have already decided to change that. I do also plan on adding in some gatehouses to the upper two districts, and before anybody says my perspective is a bit off for the uppermost district, I haven't drawn it in yet but there is a bit of a hill on the north side of the city.

Otherwise let me know what you think of the overall design, and if I seem to have missed something.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arnagh.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	113593

The City of Arnagh, Capital of Arn and house of one of the four valley kings. The largest and most stable of kingdoms, Arn is surrounded by mountains to its east, the sea to its south and west, but shares a border with a rival in the north. For the past century the kingdom has seen peace, sheltered from the woes of the world by it's natural barriers. But that is about to change. This map is part of a running tabletop D&D game I am running as the DM, which we stream on twitch.tv called "Quest Vault" if you want to stop on by.
Cheers!